Our innovative level crossing systems provide safe and unimpeded driving and walking wherever road and rail cross.
Made to a standard length of 1800mm, the solid rubber panels are hard wearing and reliable under a variety of traffic load and climate conditions and can be quickly installed or removed to allow for effective maintenance work and reduced track possession times.
We offer 3 systems:
• Baseplate System – for Pedestrian Crossing. Panel lengths of 1800mm (ties dependant @ 600mm centres)
• LINK System – for Road Crossings. Panel lengths of 1800mm (ties dependant @ 600mm centres)
• Interlocking System – for Track Access (TAP/RRAP) Crossings . Panel lengths of 1800mm (ties independent of 600mm centres)
We have 2 different grades of Rubber:
• JV = Pedestrian / Occupational / Normal – For Pedestrian / Low use crossings / Track Access TAP / RRAP) Crossings
• TC = Extreme – For Medium to Heavy Duty Crossing
We recommend the following panel to bitumen interfaces (Edge Beams) for the different uses:
• Plastic Edge Beams – for Pedestrian or Temporary TAP / RRAP
• Steel Edge Beams – for Permanent TAP / RRAP and Light to Medium Duty Road use
• Rubber Edge Beams – for Road Crossings
We have the following connections to prevent longitudinal travel of the crossing:
• Baseplate System – Winged Baseplates, simply sit over the Ties every 3 panels
• LINK System – End Restraints
• Interlocking System – Movement Restrictors
Rosehill Rail panels are insulated against electrical impedance to prevent track circuit barrier failure.
Rosehill Rail panels absorb and reduce shock loading to the rail bed.
Rosehill Rail panels are accredited by many international rail networks.
Rosehill Rail panels maintain their skid resistance for the life of the crossing.
Rosehill Rail panels can be installed quicker than other systems up to 14.4 track metres per hour reducing track closure downtime.
The Rosehill Rail system does not require that the panels be fastened to sleepers, avoiding damage to pre-tensioned wires in concrete sleepers and water penetration in timber.
Unlike other systems Rosehill Rail panels can be individually removed for inspection or track repairs without dismantling the entire crossing. Once again a very quick solution
Rosehill Rail panels are resistant to extreme temperatures.
The production of Rosehill Rail panels over others is very energy efficient using a cold curing process allowing production of up to 6 panels per hour. Reducing considerably the CO2 emissions. Other systems use a lot of heat to cure and can take up to 20 hours.
Rosehill Rail panels are extremely environmentally friendly by the use of recycled rubber.
The Rosehill Rail system is bespoke and can be manufactured for installation for all combinations of rail environment environments irrelevant of the Sleeper type, Fastener type and Rail Type.